Thursday 24 January 2013
Friday 14 February 2014
The latest Java update is special.
By default it blocks now any applet, until you change some settings in your system control panel.
To enable applets like JavaCPC Applet, please change these settings:
Open the Java Control panel.
Jump to "Security" settings.
Change the slider from "High" to "Medium".
Now click "Edit Site List".
Here click "Add" and enter "http://java.cpc-live.com" (Without the quotes)
Then just click "Ok" in all dialogues.
Enjoy my CPC games ;)
Tuesday 10 July 2012
Today I made a big update!
Registered users, who also donated a fee, are able now to store savegame disks!
(The applet is not signed for this! All storing is done via the web!)
How does it work?
- When you are registered, donated and contacted me, I'll update your user permissions.
- With the new permissions, you can see 4 icons in the emulator: SAVE, LOAD, EMPTY and SCREENSHOT (for taking screenshots!!!)
- When you started a game and you store a savegame on your disk, you will see a flashing exclamation mark, and you should click on "SAVE".
- Some games ask you to insert a savegame disk. For this the button "EMPTY" is good for. Click on it, and the actual disk in drive will be swapped to an empty data disk. When you saved the game, also click on "SAVE".
This saves the savegame disk now.
when you want to turn back to the game disk, just click on "GAME" (Same icon than "EMPTY" but with label "GAME") and the game disk will be restored.
- Later, when you re-visit the website, and want to continue your game, just follow these simple steps:
* let the game load
* when you are asked if you want to load a savegame, do this:
* if the game has been stored on the game's disk, just click "LOAD"
* if the game has been stored on a empty disk, click "EMPTY" then "LOAD"... When the game has been loaded, click on "GAME" and the game disk is back in drive.
- You can also store screenshots! Just click the "SCREENSHOT" icon.
JavaCPC Applet savegame demonstration
Todo (for me):
User gallery which shows all your stored screenshots.
Sunday 17 June 2012
Tuesday 08 May 2012
I'm proud to tell you, that we have 1000 CPC games now online to play.
What happened in the last weeks?
- The emulator has been changed and should startup a bit smoother now.
- I added many games, so that we have 1000 games now online.
- I improved the search-function. You now can find different games by one search. Just seperate search words by comma.
Example: activision, palace software -> Shows all games from Activision and Palace Software.
- Latest 10 games / demos are shown now on the front page @ bottom. (Scroll down to see them)
- We have 13 games in the highscore-section.
If you are not unlocked yet to store your high scores, please contact me!
Friday 03 February 2012
EasterEgg released their R-Type remake for the Amstrad CPC!!!
You can download your copy of this game on http://cpc.rtype.fr
Or you can play this great game on my website:
Or you can beat the highscore-list in the Hall Of Fame!!!
(Registering needed and also I need to move you to the highscore-players group, when you request it)
Go to page >>
· CPC Plus
13 highscore games